Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Thursday 18 October 2007



Winter got frightened and stepped back for a little while, so we enjoy warm (relatively) weather again.

In the mean time, I was tagged - twice! By Viola and by CaBaCuRl. No way to escape now but I will slightly modife rules. So here is the origin:
1. Link to your tagger and list the rules.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. Tag 8 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

These are my facts:
1. I moved to Moscow 12 years ago
2. For the last 6 years I visited 6 countries and numerous cities
3. I'm far from being a sport fan
4. My dimploma states I'm an aircraft tests engineer
5. I took my first photo when I was 12

Well, I will not tag anyone but will recommend you several blogs to visit:
1. Blogtrotter
2. Brookville Daily Photo
3. Auckland Daily Photo
4. Richmond upon Thames Daily Photo
5. Montego Bay Day by Day
6. Hyde Daily Photos
7. Brighton Daily Photo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails