Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Friday 9 May 2008

Victory Day



Today Russia celebrates 63rd anniversary of great victory in World War II. There was a tremendous military parade in Moscow, and I took few photos of its researsal in Tverskaya St. The street was crowded with armed vehicles! I don't understand why less numbers couldn't be used, but it seems that the parade was supposed to raise a 'national idea'.

I'm glad that officials don't forget Vistory Day and do some things (at least, pretend to) for veterans. But I'm bitterly sorry that today's Russia seems to have nothing else to be proud of but 60 years old victory.

Do remember about that war. But may you and your family never have to fight in any war at all.

P.S. More photos on my extension site.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails