Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Sunday 8 June 2008



I didn't entertain you with stories lately so now it's time to say some words. Well, the main - and the worst - piece of news is that no summer granted for Moscow this year. Today is 8h (eighth!!!) of June and my weather station informs me that the temperature outside is but +11C. Couldn't make myself go out, stayed home and took a lot of hot tea.

Yesterday we had enother case of 'Black Saturday' because of coming public holiday: 12th of June is Independence Day in Russia so next weekend will be 4 days long but this week we have only Sunday to ourselves. Anyway, this working Saturday didn't affect me for I'm unemployed at the moment.

And, finally, about this photo: I found those duckies in the nearest park and thought them very cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails