Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Wednesday 19 August 2009



Did I tell you about national Russian entertainment called 'Cut off hot-water supply'? Well, I'll tell you now.
So every summer hot-water supply in apartment buildings is turned off for about 3 week. The exact period varies from district to district: for example, in my home it began last Tuesday and will last for 14 days only. Most households, however, don't keep a boiler of their own so whenever you need any amount of hot water you need to warm (or boil) it, then mix in some kind of tank and then use it. Forget about shower! You'll have to use a bath, that is if you've got one and had enough patience to boil necessary amount of water. Most amusing experience, I should admit.
Well, probably I should be thankful for not having to carry buckets of water from far-away well...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails