Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Thursday 4 February 2010

You Are Watched

I met this policeman while walking along the Piatnitskaya street (Google map for Luis:-), one of my favourite streets in the city. I plan to place more photos of this street so you will see it with my  stuck on it eyes.
The guy is guarding the entrance to the street (it starts between green and yellow buildings at the left), looks frozen but very attentive to the visitors. The view of the street and the clothes of the guardian refer to the times from the beginning of 20th century.

I decided to enclose the other photo for you, to get the full picture. Unfortunately this photo turned dark in my "professional" hands, so I had no courage to put it as a front page. But I am glad the soldier is not alone, he has a friend, the yard-cleaner (dvornik), who also is monitoring the street.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails