Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Monday 5 April 2010

Kremlin domes

Kremlin domes and Moscow rooflines
On Sunday I noticed some people with cameras standing at the top of a church's bell tower. Every so curious, I decided to explore, to see if I could get up there too. At the back of the church there was a small door (I had to bend over completely just to fit!) and it was open. I really wanted to go in, but I was hesitant at first. Luckily for me, a group of 3 friends decided to brave their curiosity and went in, so naturally, I followed! It turns out that it's completely okay to do, and many people were doing it! I got to see a bit of Moscow from a new perspective. And, as a really cool bonus - I got to ring the church bells! They were letting everyone have a try :) It was so much fun, and certainly not something you get to do every day!

posted by Ashira

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails