Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Rooftops




This image copies the style of city architecture: chaotic mix of different styles, times and colors. I like this unpredictable city.

I need your advice. Already for a week I see here and in my other blog the sign, provided by GoogleChrome: pop-ups on this page are switched off. Plus there is some music playing from time to time in my other blog when I open it, and I have no clue where it comes from... 
Following the blogger-help advice I removed all youtube links from the posts, no new widget-content were recently added, only the widgets which I installed centuries ago. I have new template in my other blog, but this template is clean, as it is generated by Blogger. Nothing helped.
Does anybody have idea what to do to remove this pop-up and connection to I do not know nowhere from my blog page?

Posted by Irina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails