Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Monday 19 July 2010

Former windows

This is part of the former chocolate factory - Krasniy Oktyabr. I snuck out into the courtyard (I think... there weren't any signs saying not to, but there were many arrows pointing the other direction!) I came across the collection of windows, or rather, former windows! I absolutely love all of the different materials and window shapes here. I wish I knew the story of each one... all I know is that they're doing a lot of construction work on the basement - that's what the bottom window looks in on. I actually poked my head down that direction, but there were lots of building materials and it was wet - and I knew I wouldn't have been allowed there!
posted by Ashira

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails