Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Friday 30 July 2010

The Shop


This little shop, selling books and news papers is inspired by a tram of early 20th century (I took this b&w photo from this site) and stands on Seleznevskaya street, making me feel that it got lost in time and as a result drove to the wrong direction.

Google map.

I have come back from great vacations. These two weeks I was in the USA, breathing in and listening to Manhattan, talking to the ocean in Brooklyn, fell in love with Pennsylvania and Ohio, and people. People! So many wonderful people I have met.
I would probably describe the details of the trip in my other blog later, but at a moment I am very glad to be back and to see Ashira's photos, our new followers (welcome!) and your attention to our blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails