Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Thursday 14 October 2010

Flying Seeds


When I was 15 years old, in school we began to study human anatomy. I was born in the Soviet Union, and we all knew for sure that God does not exist (well, except in a form of Vladimir Lenin, of course), and the man came from monkey.
I always loved to learn and was interested to study human anatomy. And the more I learned, the more I opened the relationship of organs, systems and phenomenal intelligence of the human body.
Then I first began to doubt the assertion that there was no higher power.
Why this long introduction?
I walked through the park and this little aircraft hit me on the head on its way from the tree branch. Seeds, flying to the ground at a very unpredictable and long trajectory. Another creation of higher powers. With brilliantly calculated ideal aerodynamics, weight and shape. With only one main purpose, procreation. And then I remembered my teenager's surprise at harmony of nature in and around us. And made this photo.
Yes, I'm too talkative today.

Posted by Irina.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails