Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Friday 24 December 2010

Holidays

Merry Christmas to those of the Christians, who celebrate this holy day!


I live in interesting country, you know.
We celebrate 24th December Catholic Christmas (as we call it),

then New Year on 1st January,

on 7th January we celebrate Orthodox Christmas,

14th January is the celebration of Old New Year (old style dates calculation, that calendar was used in Russia before 1917 revolution)

and middle February (I am afraid I do not know the exact date) the Chinese New Year.
And here come the hares.. This Chinese year is year of hare, we have a lot of symbols all over the city, these strong group I photographed during looking for holiday presents for my friends and family about week ago. They are hand-made and the labels show the name and details of the authors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails