Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Tuesday 28 December 2010

MMOMA yard (Moscow Modern Art museum)


The yard of the Museum of modern art looks very welcoming.
The museum presents mostly Russian early 20th century avant-garde art and non-conformist painters of 1960-1980 Soviet Russia.

The site of the museum (link here) has English version, so you can dig in for the details if interested).
I also enclose the link to the page of the main treasures of the museum. Here.
Current exhibitions. Here.

Check the location before you go, as the museum has buildings in three different locations in the city.
And map for visitors of this branch is here. Link.


Well, I have never been inside. I was quickly passing by, made photo and kept walking. But I want to be back, slowly look at all the metal people in the yard.

Today I received the comment to my November post about the art exhibition of May Miturich (here). Jeffrey explained me the details about the biography of the painter, Miturich's relatives and the Russian history, providing the links for further research.
I was so pleased. You are interested. You read our blog. You help us to know the city better.
Thank you all so much for your comments.

Posted by Irina.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails