Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Sunday 19 June 2011

Fountain


Hi everyone, sorry for not posting for a few days - getting settled back into life in America has been keeping me quite busy, and jet lag certainly got the best of me for a few days. Thank you so much for your all your kind wishes and comments :) I love Moscow, and I know that I'll be back there in the future, but for now, I'll just enjoying sharing my adopted city with you and reliving all my memories through the thousands of photos I took!

I took this on June 13, my last day in Moscow. I spent the day walking around the city, seeing as many things as possible, and revisiting many of my favorite places one last time. This fountain is outside of Red Square, and it's the largest of all the fountains there. On very hot days, people cool themselves off by splashing around in the water, but this day wasn't hot enough for that!

posted by Ashira

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails