Photo made on Chistoprudny boulevard (boulevard on Clean ponds). Actually it is one pond.
The name goes to 18 century, when in 1703 it was added to the estate of prince Alexander Menshikov and was cleaned up. Before that time, in 17th century, it was "Foul pond" as nearby butchers' shops were dumping waste into it.
|Wooden walls of nice Italian restaurant|
Posted by Irina.