Few photos from English Coaching Inn at Varvarka street.
English coaching inn area was presented in 1556 by Ivan IV The Terrible as fine gesture welcoming trade to the first English merchants arrived to Moscow.
As English trade was growing, later the merchants moved to other location and the complex of buildings kept serving to trade facilities.
Website and more info.
|View from opposite bank of Moskva-river|
Posted by Irina.