Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Thursday 19 April 2007

Photo on demand: Moscow University



A few days back Lavenderlady asked for a photo of Moscow University buildings. Well, here it is. I need to apologize for the quality, though - I found this picture in my archive and believe it's rather sick angle of view, but I didn't yet have a chance to take another shot, although I definitely will.
As for now, let me introduce you to the Main Building of the University of Moscow, as it looks from south view. It was built on the high bank of Moscow River during Stalin era and represents a grand specimen of Soviet Empire style. The tower shown in this picture is but a small section of that huge and beautiful building.

P.S. If you would like to see any particular part of the city or scene of Moscow life, please let me know :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails