Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Friday 20 April 2007

Unthinkable matter-of-fact: a street



We are so used to the look of streets we see every day, that we don't notice it's specific appearance or any striking details. This is an ordinary street in a quiet and relatively old (1930s-1950s) block of the city. I love being there, and as my office is not far away I walk this street on my way to the metro station. Although it lies but a hundred meters away from a busy highway, it's surprisingly noiseless and restful. You will hardly pass a dozen people whilst walking this street so it's a good place to find a peace of mind on crazy days.

P.S. I forgot to mention that this street is quite different to new blocks, as well as to central avenues.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails