Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Friday 15 January 2010

Blog Day: Best Photo of 2009



Hi Everyone,

now that Irina and Ashira are taking care of this blog, I am happy to stop by once in a while and see that everything is going great. I'm absolutely delighted to watch new authors' creativity and would like to welcome all new followers attracted to Moscow Daily Photos.

Today is Blog Day, and the topic is the Best Photo of 2009. Irina wrote me about it and asked to choose the picture for this post. Well, it's been a hard, really hard work. And although I'm extremely fond of flowers I made a decision in favour of Moscow river photo taken in Kolomenskoe park last September. I hope you'll share my pleasure of seeing it again.

I would also like to take my chance to thank Irina and Ashira for their invaluable contribution to this blog. Good job, girls!

Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails