Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Thursday 11 February 2010

Ducks on the Yauza River


I decided to walk to work yesterday, something I hadn't done before. A quick look on Google Maps showed me this shortcut through the park! It's a very pleasant walk, if you ignore the fact that the walkways are covered in a layer of ice :) Oh well, it made me walk slower and I got to enjoy the scenery more. The ducks certainly seem to enjoy this river - many of the other rivers in the city are complete frozen right now.

And by the way, this is not a black and white photo - it really was that monotone yesterday! It had been snowing all day, so all of the old snow was covered up by a layer of clean, new, and bright white snow. Made everything very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails