Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Doors

This is my contribution to no-ending topic of doors, so very liked by the photographers.
I had only the possibility to take photo in profile. I like the doors very much too. And this one has individuality for sure.




And I also post the full view of the scene. The building belongs to the Moscow Architectors' union, the professional group well preserved since soviet times (we also have writers, composers, artists unions, etc). I do not know what they do inside about the life of architectors, but I know for sure that they have the restaurant. Entry only for Architects with passes!

And the so beautiful building:
It was constructed in 1897 by A.Erihson as a private residence in neo-Gothic style.


Google map

Posted by Irina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails