Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Friday 19 November 2010

Another Anniversary


Yesterday was my one year anniversary of living in Moscow! I can't believe that a year has already gone by... it feels like it went so fast. I'm so happy that I get to share my adopted city with all of you, and I hope that you enjoy it just as much as I do :) I also have a personal blog where I write about my life in Moscow called Nomad. Please check it out!

I just returned from a long walk in Red Square and Alexandrovsky Sad, my anniversary treat to myself :) Today's picture is a close up of one of the red stars that sit atop some of the Kremlin towers. You can always see them - from far away or through the branches of trees, they're always shining brightly.

posted by Ashira

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails