This building in narrow street Ogorodnaya Sloboda is constructed in aprox. 1870-1880. The building is wooden and it is amazing how it managed to survive almost 150 years. Offices are inside, but the building is waiting for the architectural heritage status, which is in progress.
The name of the street is translated as "kitchen-garden area" (something like that) and shows that in 19th century the area between two busy streets was covered with vegetable kitchen gardens.
Posted by Irina.