Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Sunday 5 June 2011

Inside the Bolshoi

 

Swan Lake at the Bolshoi was absolutely wonderful! The whole experience was amazing - everything I had hoped for and even more. I didn't take any pictures during the performance, there was no way I was taking my eyes off of the dancers! Here's a picture of the curtain call with the whole cast. Click to make it larger.


This is the hall where the performance was held. It is beautiful! Lovely gold details, and chandeliers everywhere. This is the new stage - I can only imagine what the main (original) stage looks like... but I have to wait for the renovations to finish before I can see that! Below is a close up of the ceiling, with its beautiful mural and chandelier.
Make it larger so you can see all of the details!


Like I said, my experience at the Bolshoi was simply wonderful. If you ever have the chance to see the ballet troupe perform, especially on their home stage here in Moscow, make sure you take that opportunity!
Here's a link to the Bolshoi's site - check out the virtual tour of the new stage!
posted by Ashira

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails