Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

Friday 20 November 2009

Moscow Style in Architecture


Ulitsa 1905goda - Street named after 1905 Revolution.
This is the streel located in the centre of the city, one of the hundreds radial streets aiming to the centre, to the Kremlin (Moscow map).
This is typical example of Moscow architecture mix: wooden yellow building of the twenties-thirties of 20th century, next to it beige building of the Stalin time and modern glass-and-metal.
Sorry, but these grey backgrounds will follow all the Moscow cityscape photos till February, I'm afraid. That's our winter.

One important thing: I am new here and maybe there is something I do wrong. Please give me your advice. If you have some special interest in Moscow, please ask and I 'll try to post illustrated reply.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails